TANCET – MAT coaching in Coimbatore, Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a standardized test being administered since 1988 to facilitate Business Schools (B-Schools) to screen candidates for admission to MBA and allied programs. Govt. of India, Ministry of HRD approved MAT as a national level test in 2003.
Any B-School – national or international – can consider MAT Score as an admission input based on the Score Cards issued to the candidates. The largest test of its kind in the nation, MAT will continue to be your passport to over 600 B-Schools across India.
- The minimum qualification for appearing in MAT is graduation in any discipline from any recognized University or equivalent.
- A final year student in any undergraduate (i.e. B.A, B.Sc., B.Com, B.Tech., etc.) can also apply.
- Usually, there is a minimum percentage requirement in graduation which is different for different management institutes and universities.
- However, there is no restriction regarding percentages for taking the MAT test, no age bar and no experience required.
MAT Conducting Body
AIMA (All India Management Association) conducts the MAT.
|Address||All India Management Association, House 14, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110003, India.|
|Phone||011 – 24645100, 24617354|
Validity of MAT Score
TANCET – MAT coaching in Coimbatore , MAT scores are valid for one year for most management institutes. It help students in getting admissions in various management programs such as Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) in Insurance Management, HR, Finance, Marketing, Operations, and International Business, Post Graduate Diploma in Information Technology & Management (PGDITM) in IT Marketing, E-Commerce, Information Systems Management etc.
Pattern of MAT entrance Exam
Total number of Questions: 200
Total Time allocated: 150 minutes
Correct attempt: 1 mark
Incorrect attempt: Negative marking not specified
Sections with Questions
MAT entrance exam covers five sections in all. Scores of first four sections compose the final scores. However, institutions might choose to consider the score of the General Awareness section.
|Section No.||Section||No. of Questions||Time Suggested(Minutes)|
|3.||Data Analysis and Sufficiency||40||35|
|4.||Intelligence and Critical Reasoning||40||30|
|5.||Indian and Global Environment||40||15|
MAT is the test conducted by All India Management Testing Service for entering into MBA or equivalent post-graduate programs. The five sections mentioned above are basically comprised of the following five papers:
- Paper 1 : Language Comprehension
- Paper 2 : Mathematical Skills
- Paper 3 : Data Analysis
- Paper 4 : Intelligence & Critical Reasoning
- Paper 5 : Indian & Global Environment Section
Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test
TANCET is conducted every year by Anna University for students who aspire to pursue P.G Courses such as MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech, M.Arch, and M.Plan. During recent years,
I-SHARP Academy has played a dominant role in helping a large number of students to achieve high cut-off marks in TANCET, enabling them to get admission into reputed institutions such as CEG, MIT, PSG. CIT, GCE’s.etc.. across Tamil Nadu.
We have very talented, experienced, and professional staff in our strength to train the students in the best way possible. We also utilize the service of TANCET toppers to impart short-cut methods to the students.
The Salient Features of our Academy are:
(1) Restriction of students to small batches, so as to provide individual attention to those who stand at different levels of analytical and technical capability
(2) Previous TANCET toppers and Well experienced tutors in the faculty
(3) Students are allowed to attend two classes initially before joining so as to understand themselves why and how our help could be utilised to excel in TANCET.
(4 ) At least ten fully answered Question Banks/Papers of previous years are provided to the students and repeated practice is made on the basis of these question papers.
(5) Frequent tests are conducted to ensure that the students have grasped the concepts thoroughly.
(6) After the TANCET, proper guidance is provided to the candidates on the suitability of the college and course based on the marks obtained by them.
(7) One to one Coaching is also provided on TANCET, based on the requirement/demand by the candidate.
(8) Performance of our students during recent years is praiseworthy as many of them have entered into reputed Institutions such as CEG, MIT and PSG
(9) Result and performance analysis at the end of each test. To improve their efficency
(10) The Free Demo classes are their for student to know more about the Academy and the Course where we can also download the application available in the play store.
There is not a viable replacement for training with regards to test planning. Ensure you address sufficient earlier year question papers and take up TANCET 2022 Mock Tests before the test. Get the best review materials and books which can assist you with breaking the test