It is very essential to know how to make revision notes for NEET before entering the examination hall. You ought to revise the notes which can remind you about some smart steps and strategies. This would be really beneficial to crack the NEET exams in a short time frame.
NEET, which is the most coveted and challenging medical entrance exam of the country, can certainly be cracked if you know how to make notes for NEET with the right set of strategies in place. A proven strategy like maintaining personal notes or hand-written notes is comfortable and easy to understand during hurried times.
Benefits of Revision Notes for NEET
There are various benefits if you know how to make revision notes for NEET that include:
- Helps you to arrange thoughts where it can further assist in focussing on important topics
- Saves times from referring multiple books/material for a specific topic during revision
- Extremely handy for revising during the last-minute.
- Customize how to make notes for NEET as per convenience with different ideas/tools such as highlight the lines with marker, draw instant attention
- Helps you in identifying the key elements from a chapter to boost your scores
- Jotting down points can help in information-retention, and also aids in recollecting what was learned
- Helps you to grasp hacks while revisiting a concept which is difficult to find elsewhere
- Helps you to get acquainted with topics
How To Make Revision Notes For NEET?
A candidate should know how to make revision notes for NEET because it can be wise to filter out concepts to give extra attention. You will notice signs of improvement in the knowledge of each subject when you inculcate the habit of how to make notes for NEET preparation. This can be useful towards the end of the day, to concrete your preparation.
NEET exam requires a lot of preparation to cover the vast syllabus. Certain students consider it difficult on how to make notes for NEET which makes the preparation for the NEET exam complicated.
To overcome this scenario, we are here to provide you with the essentials to start preparing your notes right away to boost your scores for the NEET examination.
Check out JEE Coaching Centres in Coimbatore.
Choose your learning style and understand how to make revision notes for NEET
Each and every student has different learning styles. Some will have a strong visual sense and prefer to learn through visual media (videos, diagrams, flowcharts, mapping etc) whereas some prefer simply reading, jotting down points and revising the important concepts constantly. Also, few others adopt kinaesthetic learning strategies like learning through physical activities.
Learn as per the syllabus
Candidates must refer to the class 11 & 12 syllabi dominated by NCERT. The topics which are not found in this syllabus should be covered from other related or reliable sources. Moreover, refer the best books for NEET, which covers all the subjects in detail to help you get a clearer picture.
Do not concentrate on how to make notes for NEET when you just begin with a chapter
Revision notes should be made only after studying and understanding a chapter at least twice or thrice, going through a couple of question papers, weightage a chapter holds, blueprint, etc. These aspects can make the candidates to get a crystal-clear understanding of the important concepts, further making it easier to make notes
Ensure to adopt a unique style for making notes for each subject
Physics – Note down the formulae, key derivation points. Apart from that all other notes should be crisp, extract one chapter in one to two pages because concise notes can be more appealing for NEET preparation.
Chemistry –Make notes of formulae that are most important. Focus more on organic chemistry. Inorganic Chemistry and Physical chemistry do not necessitate specific notes. Referring to NCERT books will surely help where key points can be extracted for convenience.
Biology – Take notes of important topics which you forget often. Revise it on a daily or weekly basis depending on the toughness. Make incisive notes as Biology consists of botany and zoology with vast topics and concepts.
Simple tips to follow on how to make revision notes for NEET
- Use your own shortcuts for topics to refer it at a glance
- Highlight points with different colour markers to segregate topics based on priority
- Make notes of recurring mistakes and practice them to overcome mistakes.
- Make notes in a book rather than sticking to sheets.
- Try jotting down important points, chapter-wise, sequentially.
- Make concise notes in a simple, and easy way to understand the language
- Avoid copying the same content from books
- Try searching for information from different sources for the same topic, where you will have the best set of information on that topic
- Maintain health with a proper diet and get adequate sleep
Take many mock tests, practice sample papers, question papers, and revise extensively with a study planner to set up achievable, and realistic goals.