In the present competitive world, the majority of students aim to become a doctor by making tremendous efforts to achieve their dreams in this regard. Among so many options available these days, how to prepare for NEET exam after 12th is preferred among most professional studies.
But if a student prefers to study medicine one has to appear for NEET which is held every year to choose students who are interested to study medicine and dentistry at both the undergraduate and postgraduate level in our country. With a huge number of candidates who appear across India, it has become very important to begin your preparation from high school itself.
How to prepare for NEET exam after 12th
NEET or National Eligibility and Entrance Test is a qualifying exam that is held once a year to select aspiring candidates who prefer to study medicine and dentistry.
Apart from MBBS and BDS in the Undergraduate level it also selects students who want to get admission in government or private medical colleges for MD and MS at the Postgraduate level also. Students who have an idea on how to prepare for NEET exam after 12th that since 2013, NEET been organized by CBSE.
Importance on how to prepare for NEET exam after 12th for science enthusiast
People who wish to study medicine and serve humanity one way or the other with the help of science can always opt for NEET. The NEET exam regulates you to get into the top medical colleges all over India. Without shelling out huge money the students can easily study medicine on a merit basis.
You will be in competition with numerous students and get chosen from this huge number from all over India which will provide confidence to work harder and achieve a popular name in the world of human treatment.
Tips on how to prepare for NEET after 12th-grade board exams:
It is important to keep in mind that you should prepare for both NEET and 12th-grade exams at the same time. It saves time and energy for a student if they start preparing from class 11th itself because advance preparation can never affect the board exams.
- Scheduling the study time: Make a time schedule for your studies which can help you with better concentration. Remember as you need to prepare for two exams, make sure to design a timetable as per your need. Separate the academic preparation from your NEET exam as an essential necessity to keep in mind.
- Study one subject at a time: Don’t concentrate on all the subjects at once, instead understand the weaker areas and concentrate on them first. Take the teachers’ guidance in the subjects that need more attention.
- Acquire good study materials: choosing the best books for NEET preparation that are worth studying plays a vital role. Refer to the previous year question papers to give you an idea about the types of questions that are usually asked in NEET. Try to take one question paper at a time and solve those.
- Make a week plan: devising a week plan can be one of the best strategies. Study for four days of the week and keep one day for revision. Then on every Saturdays resolve a previous year question paper and on Sundays analyse the problems. This way of preparation can analyse your method of preparation that you need to work more on.
- Devise a study plan subject wise : Understand the need for each subject in NEET makes it easier for the student to identify and study the subjects.
Study Pattern for NEET
- Shedule timetable
- Proper study material
- Weekly stud plan
- Atten mock test
- Be healthy
So, if you are a future NEET aspirant thinking on How to prepare for the NEET exam after 12th, then set your goal to achieve the desired target by firm hard work and dedication.To get all the latest information, tips & tricks, answer solutions for the latest ongoing exams. Click on to I-Sharp Academy.